Welcome to the realm of Cookpaders.com, a site where you can uncover delicious and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's special is the laphroaig deer tenderloin. This pleasing recipe is easy and quick to prepare.
All you require are 8 ingredients and the willingness to follow 6 simple steps.
- 1 lb deer tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Laphroaig 10 year Single Malt Whisky
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Worcester Sauce
- 1/2 tsp smoked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Freshly ground Himalayan pink salt
Or 👇 jump to method
A well-rounded and nutritious diet is vital for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various important functions.
Foods packed with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to bolstering our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an optimal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some valuable insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "laphroaig deer tenderloin".
- Wash the tenderloin thoroughly and pat dry.
- Lightly coat the outsade of the tenderloin with freshly ground Himalayan salt and smoked black pepper. Place the tenderloin aside.
- In a plastic gallon bag, combine the oil with the measured amount of smoked pepper. Add the whisky, Worcester sauce, onion and garlic powder to the oil.
- Place the tenderloin in the bag and massage the bag's contents gently to mix.
- Allow meat to absord the marinade for at least 3 hours before grilling.
- Heat grill to a temperature of 300 F. For best results, oil the grates prior to placing the meat on them. Allow the tenderloin to cook on one side for 3-5 mins. Turn, and grill the other side 3-5 minutes. The tenderloin should reach an internal temperature of 145 F-150 F.
We're confident that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve outstanding results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.