Welcome to the universe of Cookpaders.com, a place where you can discover delicious and straightforward recipes for any occasion.
Today's special is the easy 3-minute egg drop soup with fluffy eggs. This delightful recipe is straightforward and quick to prepare.
All you need are 6 ingredients and the eagerness to follow 8 simple steps.
- 1 can *see notes below Canned corn (creamed corn)
- 400 ml Water
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Chicken soup stock granules
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 dash Black pepper
Or 👇 jump to method
A healthy and nutritious diet is crucial for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various important functions.
Foods packed with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to strengthening our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some valuable insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "easy 3-minute egg drop soup with fluffy eggs".
- Add the canned corn and water to a pan and heat. When it starts to boil, add the chicken stock granules and stir gently.
- When it reaches a rapid boil, crack the egg and add it. Gently stir it in.
- When it's cooked, add sesame oil and black pepper. It's done.
- Adjust the amount of soup stock you need to match 2 cups of water according to your preference.
- Speedy Trick Use the can from the canned corn to measure the water; you'll get the last of the corn doing this.
- I used canned creamed corn that is sold in 435 g cans with one can's worth of water so it's quick to measure.
- If the soup is too thick, adjust the consistency with water.
- Easy in 3-minutes My Homemade Corn Potage
We're confident that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve excellent results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your loved ones, friends, and relatives.