Welcome to the universe of Cookpad Recipes, a place where you can uncover delicious and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's feature is the simple ozoni (clear soup with mochi blocks). This delightful recipe is straightforward and quick to prepare.
All you require are 10 ingredients and the readiness to follow 4 simple steps.
- 600 ml water
- 1 tsp dashi
- 1 tsp shoyu
- 3 tbsp mirin (you can replace it with grape juice + a bit of sugar, of lemon juice mixed with sugar)
- 2 mochi blocks, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup peeled and sliced carrot
- 100 gr chicken tenders, cut into 1x1 inch
- 1/2 block naruto, sliced thinly
- 6 champignon mushrooms, halved
Or 👇 jump to method
A well-rounded and nutritious diet is essential for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various important functions.
Foods packed with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to strengthening our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an optimal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some valuable insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "simple ozoni (clear soup with mochi blocks)".
- Add dashi, shoyu, and mirin to water to a pot of your choice. Use low heat.
- Add slices of chicken. Clean the scum periodically from the surface.
- Add naruto, champignon mushrooms, and mochi blocks. Stir occasionally.
- When the soup is simmering, add broccoli florets. Wait for about five minutes, stirring now and then so the mochi blocks won't stick. Enjoy!
We're sure that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve outstanding results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.