Welcome to the realm of Cookpad Recipes, a site where you can find delicious and straightforward recipes for any occasion.
Today's feature is the turkey pot pie ( leftover thanksgiving dinner). This enjoyable recipe is straightforward and quick to prepare.
All you require are 6 ingredients and the readiness to follow 2 simple steps.
- 2 cup Chopped thanksgiving leftover turkey
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables ( peas, carrots, corn and green beans)
- 1 Frozen pie crust
- 1 Prepared pie crust ( for the top)
- 2 cup Gravy
- 1 cup Dressing / stuffing
Or 👇 jump to method
A balanced and nutritious diet is essential for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various vital functions.
Foods loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to boosting our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some useful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "turkey pot pie ( leftover thanksgiving dinner)".
- Combine turkey, vegetables, stuffing and gravy. Pour into frozen pie crust. Top with prepared crust and pinch ends together. Pierce top of crust several times to allow steam to escape.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes at 400°. Remove from heat and let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
We're certain that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve excellent results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.