Welcome to the world of Cookpad Recipes, a blog where you can uncover delectable and straightforward recipes for any occasion.
Today's special is the shrimp alfredo penne pasta. This delightful recipe is simple and quick to prepare.
All you need are 7 ingredients and the readiness to follow 9 simple steps.
- 3 cup Tri-Colored Penne Pasta
- 1 jar of Classico Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb Large Cooked Shrimp
- 1 large Green Bellpepper
- 2 head Broccoli
- 1 Salt
- 1 White Pepper
Or 👇 jump to method
A balanced and nutritious diet is essential for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various critical functions.
Foods loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to strengthening our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some useful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "shrimp alfredo penne pasta".
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- While that's going on, remove the tails from the shrimp.
- Put broccoli and bellpepper into a large skillet, with 1/2 cup of water under low heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water and bring to desired tenderness.
- Heat the broccoli and bellpepper until tender. Stirring occasionally.
- Once broccoli and bellpepper is tender, drain any leftover water. Add a thin coating of olive oil, salt and white pepper to desired taste.
- Drain finished pasta.
- Stir the shrimp and cooked pasta into the broccoli and bellpepper. Add a final dash of salt and white pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately. I usually prefer to add my desired amount of sauce once plated. I like to go easy on sauces.
We're sure that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve outstanding results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.