Welcome to the realm of Cookpad Recipes, a place where you can uncover delicious and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's highlight is the beef enchiladas. This pleasing recipe is simple and quick to prepare.
All you require are 13 ingredients and the readiness to follow 6 simple steps.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes
- 2-3 limes
- 1 packet Taco seasoning
- Sour cream
- Tomato paste (small can)
- 8-10 flour tortillas
- Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- Olive oil
Or 👇 jump to method
A well-rounded and nutritious diet is essential for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various vital functions.
Foods loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to bolstering our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "beef enchiladas".
- In a pan on the stove, over medium heat, sauté the green pepper with a little oil, salt and pepper for 4-5 min. When done, add a little oil and then brown the ground beef, cook through. When the meat is cooked, add half of the tomato paste can and 1/2 of the taco seasoning packet to it. Mix together and cook for a minute or two. Then remove from heat.
- Get a bowl, take your tomatoes and chop them. Then chop up the green onions and mix them together in the bowl. Cut the lime and squeeze it into the tomato/onion mixture. Set aside.
- PreHeat oven to 475 degrees and grab your baking dish and tortillas. I used 2 - 8x8 glass dishes. You can also use a 9x13 pan. Fill each tortillas with a couple spoonfuls of the meat mixture and roll each one. Place then side by side in the dish. Make sure they’re snug.
- Next, mix the other half of the tomato paste, and taco seasoning with 1/2 cup of water. Mix together, it’ll be a little runny, that’s what you want. Add that sauce to the top of your rolled tortillas in the glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the sauce and bake for 5-7 minutes (or until the cheese is melted).
- Dish out each individual enchilada and top with the pico de gallo mixture (tomato/onion/lime juice) and/or sour cream and salt and pepper. Serve hot with rice and beans.
We're sure that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve superb results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.