Welcome to the realm of Cookpaders.com, a place where you can find delectable and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's highlight is the delicious hummus made with shiitake powder. This pleasing recipe is straightforward and quick to prepare.
All you require are 13 ingredients and the willingness to follow 9 simple steps.
- 140 g dried chickpeas
- 1 bay leaf
- 60 g tahini
- 1 Tbsp dried grated Shiitake (Shiitake powder)
- 110 ml water from boiling the chick peas
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 little pepper
- 1/2-1 tsp salt
- ○ a little cumin powder
- ○ a little paprika
- ○ a little dill or Italian parsley
Or 👇 jump to method
A well-rounded and nutritious diet is vital for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various vital functions.
Foods loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to boosting our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "delicious hummus made with shiitake powder".
- Quickly wash the chickpeas and soak overnight in at least three times as much water as peas.
- Adding up to three times the amount of water, add the bay leaf and bring to the boil on a high heat. Then simmer on a low heat for about 30 minutes until the chickpeas are soft.
- Drain the chickpeas in a colander (cooked weight 300g). Set aside most of the water. Set aside a few chickpeas for garnishing later.
- Taking the dried Shiitake you have grated to a powder, add it to the water you boiled the chickpeas in.
- Blend the cooked chickpeas in a mixer for around two minutes until smooth.
- Add the chickpea water, tahini, garlic, and lemon juice, and blend for around one minute.
- While blending in the mixer, add olive oil little by little, and use the chickpea water to adjust consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a dish and use the back of a spoon to create a swirl pattern. Garnish with the chickpeas you set aside earlier.
- To finish, add topping. Drizzle to taste with olive oil.
We're confident that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve excellent results.
If you find this site beneficial, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your loved ones, friends, and relatives.