Welcome to the world of Cookpad Recipes, a place where you can discover tasty and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's special is the sunshine caramel apple pie. This pleasing recipe is simple and quick to prepare.
All you require are 14 ingredients and the readiness to follow 11 easy steps.
- 2 cups flour all purpose
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1 (12 inch) square foil
- 4 apples (granny Smith)
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teasp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder (u may add more)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 (13.4 oz) Nestle La Lechera Caramel
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Or 👇 jump to method
A healthy and nutritious diet is vital for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various vital functions.
Foods packed with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to bolstering our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "sunshine caramel apple pie".
- To make Pie Crust Frist slice cold butter into cubes, place the butter in to freezer,, Take and put your dry ingredients in a large bowl mix it, Take out your butter and put it in your dry ingredients, with your clean fingers make dough like pea size mix, Now your cold apple cider vinegar (you want to make sure it's cold)put in your dough mix,mix with you hands now work the dough, (don't overwork the dough) now divided the dough by 2 Wrap them with plastic wrap place in refrigerator for 2 hours,
- Now it's been 2 hours, take one of the dough out of the refrigerator, on a floured surface you will roll out your dough, try and get it about 12 inches in circle for a 9"inch pie dish
- Place dough in pie dish (it's easier to move the dough with rolling pin) Placing in dish evenly,set a side.
- Now for the Apple's Cut them in 1/2 " inch thick,put lemon juice and toss the Apple's to coat them, Now mix brown sugar, salt,cinnamon powder, and cornstarch, toss till all Apple's are coated,
- Now put them in pie dish,oven should be preheating on 350°F,u will also bake on 350°F.
- Now put the Nestle La Lechera Caramel On top of Apple's,spreading over them
- Now time to roll out the last dough Roll out to same size as the other one, Useing a pizza cutter, roll out strips then weave them over the Apple's,making a weave top, Bake for 30 mins,then tent foil On top for 30 more mins,then take off foil, Bake a additional 20 minutes or until golden brown, done Now let the pie cool completely about 2 hours or more, Enjoy !!!!
- Sprinkle sugar on top then bake
We're confident that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve excellent results.
If you find this site beneficial, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your loved ones, friends, and relatives.