Welcome to the realm of Cookpaders.com, a place where you can discover delicious and straightforward recipes for any occasion.
Today's feature is the mike's garlic shrimp alfredo. This enjoyable recipe is simple and quick to prepare.
All you require are 11 ingredients and the willingness to follow 9 simple steps.
- 1 30 - 40 Count Bag Large Raw Shrimp (de-veined - sucked)
- 1 Jar (15 oz) Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce (this brand is important since it won't lend any metallic taste)
- 6 LG Garlic Cloves (fine minced)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesean Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 2 LG Portabello Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- to taste Sea Salt
- 1 Good Dash White Wine (about 1/4 cup)
Or 👇 jump to method
A well-rounded and nutritious diet is crucial for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various critical functions.
Foods loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to bolstering our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an healthy weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "mike's garlic shrimp alfredo".
- Here's what you'll need.
- Chop your vegetables and cleanly shuck your raw shrimp. Tails, shells and legs. Butterfly and remove the back black veins of needed. Gently tamp your shrimp dry with clean paper towels.
- Add everything except for shrimp to your pan. Simmer Alfredo on high for 5 minutes covered. Stir occasionally.
- This was the flat noodle pasta he decided to go with. A delicious decision on his part!
- Boil your noodles covered as per the manufacturers directions. This specific noodle took about 3 minutes. But, know that most can take upwards of 12 minutes. Add a little salt and oil to your water as well. About a teaspoon of each. My student used a garlic infused olive oil. Stir occasionally to keep noodles from sticking.
- At the same time - add your shrimp to your Alfredo Sauce and simmer covered for 3 minutes longer. Stir occasionally. You'll know your shrimp are done when they're partially pink in hue.
- Drain your noodles well and add to your simmering Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Sauce. Stir and simmer covered for 1 minute longer.
- My student decided to make some pre-fabed pull apart garlic bread to serve with this dish for dipping. He baked it for 20 minutes at 350°.
- Serve hot with fresh baked garlic bread. Garnish dish with fresh or dried Parsley. Enjoy! KIDS ROCK!
We're certain that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve superb results.
If you find this site useful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.