Welcome to the universe of Cookpaders.com, a blog where you can find delectable and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's feature is the loaded baked cuban sandwiches. This pleasing recipe is easy and quick to prepare.
All you need are 8 ingredients and the willingness to follow 11 simple steps.
- 2 packs leftover hamburger bread OR hot dog bread
- Spicy brown mustard
- 2 pounds sliced deli ham (divided in half)
- Pork slices (either from the deli or leftover homemade pernil)
- 1 pound deli Swiss cheese
- Hamburger pickles
- Butter cooking spray
Or 👇 jump to method
A well-rounded and nutritious diet is vital for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various important functions.
Foods packed with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to bolstering our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "loaded baked cuban sandwiches".
- Spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray.....
- Take your hamburger bread and arrange the bottom halves of bread onto the bottom of the pan that was sprayed with cooking spray.....Leave top halves for later use....... ☺️... I used a combination of hamburger bread and hot dog bread..... 😁
- Spread some spicy brown mustard onto the bread halves that are in the baking pan.....
- Layer 1 pound of deli ham slices on top of bottom halves, then layer your Swiss cheese on top of ham.....
- Now layer your pork slices on top of the Swiss cheese.....I’m using a ham steak (that’s all I had !!)😁).....
- Next layer remaining 1 pound of deli ham on top of Swiss cheese slices and pork slices....
- Place hamburger pickles on top of ham slices.....
- Now top off your sandwich with the tops of your hamburger bread, or hot dog bread, brushing them with mayonnaise before putting on top of your sandwich.......
- Spray tops of hamburger bread lightly with the butter cooking spray....
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, COVERED, then uncover pan and bake until tops of bread are golden, about 5-10 minutes longer....
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy 😉!!
We're confident that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve superb results.
If you find this site useful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your loved ones, friends, and relatives.