Welcome to the world of Cookpad Recipes, a place where you can uncover tasty and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's feature is the the salsa mistake. This pleasing recipe is simple and quick to prepare.
All you need are 12 ingredients and the readiness to follow 4 easy steps.
- 4 limes
- 1 tablespoon whole leaf dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic
- 10 medium sized, varieties of tomatoes
- 2 large green jalapenos
- 2 large red jalapenos
- 1 large cooking onion
- 3 cups fresh cilantro
- To taste salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Add needed boiling water to peel tomatoes
Or 👇 jump to method
A healthy and nutritious diet is essential for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various critical functions.
Foods packed with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to boosting our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "the salsa mistake".
- Add tomatoes to the hot water for 30 seconds. Take out of water set aside. Remove the skins. Remove the seeds from the peppers. I did the green ones first. Chop the onions.
- Add to the bowl. Then I did the red ones.
- The biggest of mistakes. Since I was putting everything in a blender, I wedged and peeled the limes. I put the whole peeled, wedges into the bowl. Just use the juice, do NOT use the solid white albedo, columello, exovarp, or membrane wall, of the citrus. This will make it so bitter it becomes inedible. This goes for any recipe, not being candied. Just juice the lime and throw away the solids. The zest is fine to use.
- Okay back to the recipe. Chop the cilantro, peel the purple garlic and add. Add the oregano. Add all the ingredients to the blender, you can do this in batches. Blend everything together, pour into a pot and heat. Add salt to taste. Serve warm, room temperature, chilled, just please don't make the mistake I did. Lesson learned. I hope you enjoy!!! I also hope it keeps you from making the same mistake ❤️❣️ The remake was fine though.
We're sure that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve excellent results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your loved ones, friends, and relatives.