Welcome to the realm of Cookpaders.com, a blog where you can uncover tasty and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's special is the oven baked pork ribs with bbq sauce (meat that comes off the bone). This delightful recipe is easy and quick to prepare.
All you need are 12 ingredients and the willingness to follow 15 simple steps.
- This proportions are for every 3.30 lbs of pork ribs:
- Pork ribs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- BBQ sauce: (to taste)
- You choose your favorite brand
- Or Pineapple Sweet and Spice BBQ Sauce (see recipe here on rosanas ideas)
- Or Pineapple Sweet BBQ Sauce (see recipe here on rosanas ideas)
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
Or 👇 jump to method
A balanced and nutritious diet is crucial for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various vital functions.
Foods loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to boosting our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some valuable insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "oven baked pork ribs with bbq sauce (meat that comes off the bone)".
- In a bowl put the brown sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika, ground cumin, garlic salt and mix well
- Cut three equal sheets of aluminum foil longer than the ribs
- On a clean surface accommodate one of the sheets and on this the other two overlapped one on the other the union should be in the center of the first sheet
- On the aluminun foil accomodate in the center the pork ribs with the bone down
- Place a generous amount of reserved preparation on the rib with a spoon
- Wrap the rib covering it with aluminum foil. Close towards the center each end / tip of the first two sheets of aluminum foil, making a package
- Finally fold the third and last sheet closing up all its ends Do the same with each pork rib
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Accommodate wrapped ribs on one or more baking trays (can be disposable)
- Cooking for three and a half hours
- Remove the tray from the oven, open the foil and drain the accumulated juices Place the tray in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit temperature for 20 minutes
- Remove the tray from the oven and brush the ribs with the extra BBQ sauce Place the tray in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit temperature and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce bubbles
- Total cooking time 4 hours
- Remove from oven, cut and serve (you can add more bbq sauce to the ribs to taste.
We're certain that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve excellent results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.