Hello to all the enthusiasts of delightful flavors! Welcome to my dedicated space for recipes! If you're in search of a few new and intriguing recipes to try out this weekend, you've come to the right place.
We have the ultimate recipe for thanksgiving egg rolls w/ sweet&sour cranberry sauce available here🎉
To prepare the flavorful thanksgiving egg rolls w/ sweet&sour cranberry sauce recipe, you'll need the 9 ingredients mentioned below, and you'll only need to perform these 7 basic instructions
- 1 cup Turkey or Ham
- 1 cup Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup Stuffing
- 1 packages Egg Roll Wraps (can be found in produce section at store)
- 1 Egg (to brush wrap with)
- 1 cup Cranberry Jelly
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar (regular vinegar is fine)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 vegetable oil
Or 👇 jump to method
Maintaining a healthy diet has a major impact on preserving human body health. Having a well-balanced and suitable diet can provide the nutrients the body needs to function all kinds of essential things.
Foods loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants help strengthen the immune system, preserving you from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart issues, and cancer.
Moreover, eating healthily allows you to maintain an ideal weight, controls your cholesterol levels and blood pressure, and even balances your hormones. When children and teenagers grow, eating well supports them to maximize growth and develop their brains. Certainly, a well-balanced nutrient intake positively impacts productivity and energy throughout the day in adults.
So there you have it, deciding to eat healthily as an integral part of your way of life, is investing for the long term in better health and superior quality of life.
We wish that you have acquired new information from consulting it. Now, let's go back to the instructions for "thanksgiving egg rolls w/ sweet&sour cranberry sauce".
- In medium size bowl, combine turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, and stuffing
- Scoop 1 spoon full of mixer onto a sheet of egg roll paper. NOTE: Be sure not to double up on paper
- Before rolling completely, brush egg on last bit to seal the wrap
- Should look like this after rolled
- In large pan, pour in vegetable oil to approx halfway and heat on high. Once heated, reduce to a Medium/Medium-High heat and gently place egg rolls in oil. Carefully turn on occasion until a light golden color. REMEMBER: even after removed from the oil, the oil on the egg roll will keep cooking.
- SWEET&SOUR CRANBERRY SAUCE: combine cranberry jelly, vinegar, and sugar in sauce pan over medium heat. Remove from heat after combined thoroughly.
- And lastly, ENJOY!!
We believe that if you follow the recipe we've provided correctly, from the ingredients to the steps, you will achieve perfect results.
If this site proves to be helpful, don't forget to bookmark this page and share it with your family, friends, or relatives.