Welcome to the universe of Cookpaders.com, a site where you can uncover delicious and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's special is the beef roast steaks with garlic mashed potatoes and sweet corn. This pleasing recipe is easy and quick to prepare.
All you require are 10 ingredients and the readiness to follow 5 simple steps.
- 4-8 Ears Fresh Grown Sweet Corn on the Cobb
- 2 1/2 C. Milk
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1 Boneless Beef Roast, sliced into 1/4"-1/2" steaks
- 6 Lg. Baking Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
Or 👇 jump to method
A healthy and nutritious diet is essential for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various important functions.
Foods loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to bolstering our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an optimal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some valuable insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "beef roast steaks with garlic mashed potatoes and sweet corn".
- Shuck the corn on the cobb and cut each cobb in half. Add corn cobbettes to a large stockpot. Fill pot with water 1/2-3/4 full or til water completely covers the corn. Then add the milk and 1 stick of butter. Cover pot and once to a boil let boil for 30-35minutes.
- Once corn is done let cool completely. Cut corn off the cobb into a medium or large size bowl. Add 2Tablespoons butter, 1teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/2 Tablespoons granulated sugar. Set aside for now.
- In another large pot add potatoes and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and boil til potatoes are fork tender. Drain water. Add rest of butter, 2tsps. Salt, 1/2C. Milk, 3-4Tbps. Garlic Powder. Mash til well combined and smooth. Set aside and keep warm.
- Wash and pat dry steaks. Season both sides with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Heat a large skillet on medium high heat add 2Tablespoons Olive Oil. Add the steaks. Cook for bout 5-7 minutes per side or for however long you prefer your steaks cooked. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Heat corn in the microwave for 3-4 minutes til butter is melted and corn is heated through. Stir well. Start plating everything up and Enjoy 😋
We're sure that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve outstanding results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.