Welcome to the universe of Cookpaders.com, a blog where you can find delectable and straightforward recipes for any occasion.
Today's feature is the quick & easy fresh tomato focaccia pizza. This enjoyable recipe is simple and quick to prepare.
All you require are 7 ingredients and the eagerness to follow 5 simple steps.
- 1 loaf focaccia or ciabatta (or similarly flat-ish shaped softer, rustic bread), sliced in half lengthwise (This is one of those tasks made much easier by a bread knife.)
- fresh, ripe tomatoes. About 1 medium beefsteak tomato's worth per piece of pizza, which is about 1.5 pear type tomatoes, and maybe about 10 grape or cherry type tomatoes
- grated cheese. I recommend something like mozzarella (not fresh), Monterey Jack, Fontina, or Havarti
- about 1/4 small clove of garlic, grated, per tomato
- olive oil
- fresh basil, finely chopped or chiffonaded. About 1 leaf per tomato used
Or 👇 jump to method
A healthy and nutritious diet is crucial for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various critical functions.
Foods filled with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to strengthening our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some valuable insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "quick & easy fresh tomato focaccia pizza".
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Dice as many tomatoes as you'll need and thoroughly squeeze the excess liquid from them in a two-handed fist. (If you're like me, you'll save the juice and pulp in a little bowl and take a shot when you're done. It's a given your hands are clean when you squeeze. ;) )
- Toss the squeezed tomatoes with about 1/8 teaspoon of garlic per tomato, about 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil per tomato, fresh basil to taste, and a pinch of salt to bring out the flavors, remembering that your cheese will also be salty.
- Spread a layer of grated cheese on the cut side of your bread first, then a layer of the tomato mixture, then a thin layer of cheese on top again to hold the tomatoes in place.
- Bake the pizza on a cookie sheet or sheet pan for 10 to 12 minutes, or until all the cheese is melted. And that's it! Enjoy. :)
We're certain that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve excellent results.
If you find this site useful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your loved ones, friends, and relatives.