Welcome to the realm of Cookpad Recipes, a place where you can find tasty and straightforward recipes for any occasion.
Today's highlight is the lee's pan fried zucchini. This pleasing recipe is straightforward and quick to prepare.
All you need are 8 ingredients and the willingness to follow 2 easy steps.
- 1 Medium Size Zucchini ("cut into 3/8" rounds")
- 1-2 Eggs Beaten + Splash of Water for Egg Wash
- 1 Cup AP Flour
- 1 Cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- to Taste Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
- to Taste Seasoned Salt
- Vegetable Oil for Pan Frying
Or 👇 jump to method
A well-rounded and nutritious diet is crucial for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various vital functions.
Foods filled with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to boosting our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some valuable insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "lee's pan fried zucchini".
- In three separate shallow dishes: beat eggs and water together. Season with salt and pepper. Mix flour together with one tablespoon of garlic salt. And put breadcrumbs in their own dish. Put 4-5 zucchini rounds at a time into the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour. Next place into the egg wash. Let excess egg mixture drip off. Then place in the breadcrumbs and coat thoroughly. Lightly pressing down to form a nice coating. Place on a wire rack rack, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Pour about 1/4 - 1/2 inch of vegetable oil into a cast iron skillet. Let heat over medium high heat. Fry around 2-3 minutes per side, until desired browning. Remove and season with seasoning salt, while still hot. Serve with ranch dressing, marina sauce, etc. Enjoy! Note: season very liberally!!
We're confident that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve excellent results.
If you find this site beneficial, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your loved ones, friends, and relatives.