Hello to all the enthusiasts of delightful flavors! You've landed on my special recipes site! If you're in search of some new and intriguing recipes to experiment with this weekend, you've come to the right place.
We have an awesome recipe for holiday cranberry here🎉
To create the flavorful holiday cranberry recipe, you'll need the 4 ingredients listed below, and you'll simply need to perform these 9 simple steps
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar (can add more or less)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup 100% pomegranate juice (or cranberry pomegranate juice)
Or 👇 jump to method
Maintaining a healthy diet has a major impact on preserving human body health. Having a balanced and appropriate diet provides the necessary nutrients for the proper functioning of all kinds of important things.
Foods filled with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants help strengthen the immune system, defending you against chronic diseases like diabetes, heart issues, and cancer.
Moreover, eating healthily allows you to maintain an ideal weight, controls your cholesterol levels and blood pressure, and even balances your hormones. When children and teenagers grow, eating well supports them to maximize growth and to develop their brains. Certainly, a well-balanced nutrient intake positively impacts productivity and energy throughout the day for adult individuals.
So yeah, choosing to eat healthily as an integral part of your way of life, is putting money into the future for improved health and a higher quality of life.
We hope that you have acquired new information from consulting it. Now, let's turn back to the recipe for "holiday cranberry".
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add cranberries, sugar, orange juice and pomegranate juice.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Let simmer over medium heat until almost all of the cranberries have popped.
- Stir occasionally and continue cooking until sauce has thickened and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Pour into a serving dish.
- Sauce will thicken and set as it cools and gets better the next day.
- Notes- I use cranberry pomegranate juice it’s way cheaper than the pomegranate juice, I have made it both ways and we like it best with the cranberry Pomegranate juice you can get that at Walmart.
- Side notes- you could probably make this in a crockpot just staring occasionally never tried that though. And be sure to taste it and add more sugar if needed, everyone is different I add more sugar.
We are confident that if mom follow the recipe we've provided correctly, from the ingredients to the steps, you will achieve perfect results.
If this site proves to be useful, don't forget to bookmark this page and share it with your family, friends, or relatives.