Greetings to the lovers of exquisite flavors! Feel at home in my gastronomic area! If you're in search of a selection of new and intriguing recipes to try out this weekend, you've come to the right place.
We have a super recipe for holiday cranberry sauce available here🎉
To whip up the succulent holiday cranberry sauce recipe, you'll need the 11 ingredients listed below, and you'll simply need to adhere to these 6 basic instructions
- 1 package (12 oz.) whole cranberries
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup cran-apple juice
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 orange, zest, then peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 Tbs. fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 Tsp. nutmeg (grated or powder)
- 1/4 Tsp. clove (powder)
- 1/4 Tsp. cinnamon (powder)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, etc.)
Or 👇 jump to method
Maintaining a healthy diet plays a crucial role in preserving human body health. Having a well-balanced and suitable diet supplies the essential nutrients for the functioning of all kinds of essential things.
Foods rich in vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants fortify your immune system, preserving you from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart problems, and cancer.
Moreover, eating healthily supports you in preserving your ideal weight, regulates cholesterol and blood pressure, and even maintains hormonal balance. During the growth of children and teenagers, eating well supports them to maximize growth and to evolve their brains. Clearly, a balanced nutrient intake positively influences productivity and energy throughout the day for adult individuals.
So yeah, opting for healthy eating as an integral part of your lifestyle, is a long-term investment for better health and a better quality of life.
We hope that you have gained knowledge from reading it. Now, let's return to the recipe for "holiday cranberry sauce".
- Wash the cranberries and discard any softened ones. Place them in a medium size pot. Add the sugar, juice, and apple pieces.
- Begin to zest the outer skin of the orange over the pot. Finger swipe the remains from the zester into the pot. With a potato peeler, peel 5-6 strips or threads from the skin for later use as a garnish.
- Next cut the orange in quarter slices. Cut away the orange fruit from the skin. Remove the white thread pieces from the fruit and discard. Cut the fruit pieces up in 1” chunks and set aside.
- Add to the pot, the raisins, fresh ginger, and all the spices. Begin to heat over medium-high heat. Bring to a slight boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the nuts and orange pieces when cranberries have popped and are softened, and simmer for 2-3 more minutes. Stir this lightly. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the cranberry sauce in a serving bowl, top with the orange peel threads, and place in the refrigerator to cool completely before serving.
We are confident that if you follow the recipe we've provided correctly, from the ingredients to the steps, you will achieve perfect results.
If this site proves to be useful, don't forget to bookmark this page and share it with your family, friends, or relatives.