Welcome to the universe of Cookpaders.com, a blog where you can discover delicious and straightforward recipes for any occasion.
Today's highlight is the easy soy milk curry soup. This enjoyable recipe is simple and quick to prepare.
All you need are 11 ingredients and the readiness to follow 5 easy steps.
- 100 grams Chicken breast (thinly sliced into chunks)
- 1/2 Onion (diced)
- 2 cubes Japanese-style curry roux
- 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Ginger (finely chopped)
- For the soup:
- 200 ml Soy milk (non-flavored)
- 400 ml Water
- Vegetable of your choice:
- 1/2 Sweet potatoes (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 Burdock roots (roughly chopped)
Or 👇 jump to method
A balanced and nutritious diet is crucial for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various important functions.
Foods loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to boosting our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "easy soy milk curry soup".
- Prepare the ingredients. Feel free to could use your choice of vegetables. I used unpeeled sweet potatoes and burdock roots that I had in the fridge.
- Sauté the garlic, ginger, and onion in a pot. When fragrant, add the chicken and continue to sauté until brown.
- Add the sweet potato and burdock root to the pot and stir-fry quickly. Add the soup (water and soy milk) and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables become tender.
- Finally, add the curry roux and season the soup to finish. (I used curry spice in this photo, but using roux is more manageable and easier to adjust the flavor.)
- I added a dash of pepper to finish.
We're confident that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve outstanding results.
If you find this site useful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.