Welcome to the realm of Cookpaders.com, a place where you can find delicious and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's feature is the brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo. This enjoyable recipe is straightforward and quick to prepare.
All you need are 17 ingredients and the readiness to follow 6 easy steps.
- 2 (19 Oz) pkgs cheese filled tortillini
- 1 jar bertolli garlic alfredo sauce
- 1 jar bertolli basil alfredo sauce
- 1 lg shallot diced
- 3/4 lb crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 (9 Oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped plus some for garnish
- for the seafood
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked shrimp, remove tails
- 1/2 lb snow crab leg meat
- 1 tbs harissa infused olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tbs white wine
Or 👇 jump to method
A well-rounded and nutritious diet is vital for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various important functions.
Foods filled with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to bolstering our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo".
- Combine all the seafood ingredients in a bowl and marinade while preparing rest of the meal
- Saute shallots and mushrooms in canola oil.
- Bring 2 qts water to a boil. Boil tortillini until done. Drain and rinse in hot water. Set aside
- Add sautéed mixture and chopped basil to a pan with the alfredo sauce. Place 1/4 cup white wine in each jar and shake to get all the sauce out. Add to pan.
- Heat over medium low until sauce gets bubbly. Rince tortillini again and add to sauce. Let temperature regain while stirring often.
- When sauce is bubbly again add seafood. Mix and remove from heat. Garnish and serve immediately.
We're sure that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve superb results.
If you find this site beneficial, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.