Welcome to the universe of Cookpad Recipes, a place where you can find delectable and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's highlight is the venison steaks & fruit sauce. This enjoyable recipe is straightforward and quick to prepare.
All you need are 8 ingredients and the eagerness to follow 11 easy steps.
- 2 small venison steaks
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 pinch black pepper
Or 👇 jump to method
A healthy and nutritious diet is essential for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various vital functions.
Foods packed with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to strengthening our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an optimal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "venison steaks & fruit sauce".
- Mix the cranberry sauce, applesauce and cinnamon and set aside
- Heat a skillet on medium high and melt the butter with the oil
- Season the steaks with black pepper
- Seal the steaks on both sides, then cook for 5 more minutes
- While cooking, tip the skillet and use a spoon to scoop up the melted butter in the pan and pour it over the steaks
- Turn off the heat and let the steaks rest for 3 minutes in the pan
- Season the steaks with salt and more pepper
- Take them out and put them on a carving board, let them rest for 2 more minutes
- Slice the steaks across the grain at an angle, then lift onto a plate
- Pour the juices from the carving board back into the skillet, stir and pour over the meat
- Spoon the sauce onto the plate (you may want to warm it through while the meat rests)
We're confident that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve excellent results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your loved ones, friends, and relatives.