Welcome to the world of Cookpaders.com, a site where you can uncover delectable and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's highlight is the chili bean cornbread casserole. This delightful recipe is simple and quick to prepare.
All you require are 5 ingredients and the eagerness to follow 4 simple steps.
- 2 can Stagg original chili beans
- 1 can Sweet kernel corn
- 1 can Tomato sauce
- 1 Chicken breast (we used leftover rotisserie chicken from Costco)
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
Or 👇 jump to method
A balanced and nutritious diet is vital for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various important functions.
Foods filled with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to strengthening our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an ideal weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some insightful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "chili bean cornbread casserole".
- Mix cans of Stagg chili beans, tomato sauce, kernel corn WITH the juice, cut up left over chicken breast in medium sized pot
- Let simmer on stove at low heat until it starts to bubble
- Cook jiffy cornbread as box indicates.
- Once cornbread is finished, slice and place beans on top and enjoy!
We're certain that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve superb results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.