Welcome to the universe of Cookpaders.com, a place where you can discover tasty and straightforward recipes for any event.
Today's feature is the taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie. This enjoyable recipe is straightforward and quick to prepare.
All you need are 17 ingredients and the readiness to follow 11 easy steps.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can peas
- 1 can carrots. I didn't have corn so I used peas and carrots
- 1 instant mashed potatoes. I only had 2 cups left so made do with what I had
- 1 milk for the potatoes
- 1 butter for the potatoes
- 1 water for the potatoes
- 1 half a block of mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 can of tomatoe soup
- 1 half a small can of tomato paste and about half a can of water. I improvised since I only had 2 cans of tomato soup
- 1 dash of red pepper
- 1 few dashes of garlic powder
- 1 few dashes of salt
- 1 few dashes of pepper
- 1 few dashes of onion powder
- 1 basil to your taste
Or 👇 jump to method
A healthy and nutritious diet is essential for maintaining good health. Consuming a variety of foods that provide essential nutrients helps our bodies perform various critical functions.
Foods packed with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants are key to bolstering our immune system and shielding us from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Additionally, a healthy diet aids in maintaining an healthy weight, controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and even balancing hormones. For growing children and teenagers, proper nutrition is crucial for their full physical development and brain growth. For adults, a well-rounded diet can significantly enhance daily productivity and energy levels.
In essence, adopting a healthy eating habit as a part of your lifestyle is a long-term investment in better health and improved quality of life.
We trust that you’ve gained some useful insights from this information. Now, let’s return to the preparation of the "taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie".
- cook your hamburger in a frying pan with all of the dry seasonings until no longer pink. drain the grease.
- in the frying pan add in 1 can of tomato soup. then add in the hamburger.
- add in your drained veggies. mix
- preheat oven to 350
- add in second. can of tomato soup. mix. if it isn't enough sauce add in another can of tomato soup or do what I did and add in tomato paste and some water. mix. keep on low heat. taste. add extra of any seasoning if needed
- make the instant mashed potatoes or you can do your own. if you do that start them before your hamburger.
- if the cheese is not shredded then shread that. I used half a block so I am not sure but I think it was maybe half a cup to a cup of cheese
- take everything off heat when your ready to combine.
- in a casserole dish put the meat and veggie mix into it. then add the shredded cheese on top of that. then put your potatoes on top.
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or just until the potatoes are turning a golden brown
- pull it out. let it sit for 5 minutes. then serve. enjoy
We're certain that by accurately following the recipe we've provided, from the ingredients to the steps, you'll achieve outstanding results.
If you find this site helpful, remember to add it to your bookmarks and share it with your family, friends, and relatives.